Log-in using your Windows username and password.
This print ordering system is only offered to Isothermal employees.
NEW ORDER (Select from Top Blue Bar or links below)
- QUICK COPY - basic black and white print restricted to stapling, 3-hole and collation.
- PRINT ORDERS - Use this option for all other printing requests; color copying, advanced bindery, additional graphic design needed, etc.
Use this selection to order:
1. Lexmark toner on service contracts for your department.
4. Paper - varying weights and sizes. All paper orders through the store will need a Purchase Order created to the Campus Print Shop for order completion.
Contact the Print Shop Staff
Susan Straw, Manager 828-395-1536 email@example.com
David Walker, Assistant 828-395-1601 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Printing - Black/White & Full Color Graphic
- Design - Design of any marketing materials distributed on and off campus
- Duplicating Services - Printing of official letterhead, envelopes, and folder
- Print Management - Toner Closet
- Delivery - Rutherford Campus only
- Student Presentations - Upon request of faculty for instructional classes the explaining of printing and graphic procedures
- Wide Format Printing - Contact Susan for this Special Order. Up to 42" wide
- Mailing Services - Allow us to save you the labor intensive job of hand labeling and inserting. We can print addresses on letters and envelops and insert the letters into envelopes
- Folding - We can fold up to 12x18 size whether it is a half-fold, letter, double parallel, or other styles
- Laminating - Laminate posters or documents you want to preserve for later displays. We are able to laminate up to a 25" width.
- Perforating - Need a form that needs a tear off section? We can perforate to your specific request
- Cutting - Capable of cutting up to 19" wide
- Bindery - We can bind your document in a variety of ways including, comb, coil, tape, saddle stitch, and perfect bind
- Shrink Wrap - We can bundle print requests up to 17" wide and 2" thick
- Drilling - Drill one, two or three holes to your specifications